Join us if you’re ready to take your Pilates fundamentals and fuse them with aerial arts! It’s more than just another way to stay fit—it’s a great way to upend your movement paradigm and challenge your strength, balance, and flexibility.
This instructors-only training course for you if:
- You’re Mat certified by a recognized training program
- You’re looking for a new way to challenge your students
- You’re ready to attract new clients
- You’re yearning to invest in yourself and spread your wings!
It’s time to challenge your training, mind and capabilities….
Thursday, July 18 thru Sunday, July 21, 2019
10AM – 6PM ALL DAYS
$1550 before July 1; $1750 afterward
ONLY 8 SPACES AVAILABLE! REGISTER TODAY
The 4 Day Course Includes:
- 80 page + manual, including a library of 35 different exercises for; Air Control Pilates, Stage 1.
- Safety considerations of teaching Aerial Pilates – Understand your responsibilities and limitations with regard to duty of care for participants and yourself
- Setting up your own studio safely – We will provide you with a full technical specification of health and safety requirements written by professional riggers. Includes relevant professionals to contact & required equipment specs.
- Learn how to create safe and balanced class using the course teaching criteria, including creating lesson plans, cueing, modifications, alternative options & progressions
- Self practice time for self development, plus exploring your knowledge from different perspectives, incorporating the fundamentals and principles of Pilates with aerial arts. You’ll learn to use this new prop as an additional teaching.
- Course concludes with a written multiple choice assessment, physical assessment and feedback.